Thursday 19 January 2012

Menara Alor Setar

Assalamualaikum.

It's been more than 2 weeks since I last wrote in this blog. I'm in class at the moment but I'm too saturated to accept anymore lesson for today. It's nearly 7 o'clock. Sorry prof..:(. I wonder why some people never think of having class from 5-7 pm and then continue from 8-10pm may drive you a bit crazy? I'm very sorry to see some of my friends who bring their babies into class as no one is going to take care of them at night. It seems I'm slightly exaggerated but that's the truth.Well there are things that we could not simply change so the only thing that I can do in my case are to think positive and be strong. No point of complaining that I'm tired because it's going to fall on deaf ears at the end since I'm just an ordinary man living in a rat race. I wish I could become someone who can make this whole system better. Much better.... Always a wish.

Leonardo Dicaprio once said in his famous film 'Catch Me If You Can'.."There were two mice fallen into a bucket of milk. The first was drowned to death and another one successfully turned the milk into cream. Be the second one" What say you?



OK let just put this whole thing somewhere else for a while and get a real life. hehe.Well I went to Alor Setar last weekend with few friends to get some of the unfinished business done. I took the opportunity to drop by at Menara Alor Setar. I have been there once but that was ages. I would say it was a worth thing to do. I have paid RM12 for the entry pass + a hi tea buffet at D'Saji owned by Felda. Unbelievable. I was informed that the restaurant has been refurbished recently so it has a new look. Very cosy.

Below are some of the pictures taken form web (sorry I forgot to bring my own camera). It just to give you the idea of Menara Alor Setar generally.
 I think I better stop now. Maghrib dh nak masuk.
Until then, Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment